Register a Staff Member or Team
If you are a manager and want to register your staff or a group registration.Contact us to Register
Register as an Individual
If you are an individual who wants training or individual registration.
Select the Virtual or In-Person Workshop for your Region:Virtual/In-Person Workshops in Ontario 3-Week E-learning Course
Virtual or In-Person Workshop
U-First!® is for you if you have one day (6 hours) or two half days (3 hours each) and want to meet other learners in an open and safe workshop. This workshop is interactive and allows everyone to be involved and learn from each other.
The virtual version of this workshop is held on Zoom or a similar web-conferencing platform. A computer/tablet, webcam, speakers (or phone) and reliable internet are needed to participate in the virtual workshop.
Find out about upcoming U-First!® workshops in your community and register today.
3-Week E-learning Course
U-First!® Online is offered over a 3-week period, in a blended learning format. Participants are responsible for completing specific activities each week and should be willing to commit approximately 3-5 hours per week for the course. $80
- Week 1 complete 9 e-learning modules and 1 discussion forum
- Week 2 complete 9 e-learning modules, 1 discussion forum, and a Case Study Assignment
- Week 3 participate in 1 live webinar
Participants should have:
- Comfort in learning through reading information online
- Self-discipline and time-management skills
- Willingness to ask for help
- Persistence in searching for information
- Confidence in expressing ideas in the written form
- Basic computing skills, online navigation skills and written communication skills
- Access to the technologies needed to participate (see below)
If you have all of these, online learning is a good option for you. If not, face-to-face courses may be a better option for you.
Participants are expected to attend the live webinar, and complete all weekly activities (modules, discussion forums, case study, and reflection) each week.